Consulting services for business owners and entrepreneurs
The Bridgemont Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors takes a different approach to the needs of business owners and families. They have ability to take a long term perspective to providing clarity and confidence to the decisions entrepreneurs are faced with every single day. Fundamentally, the organization can provide insights into how to improve businesses’ financial health. Moving beyond the basics, the team can provide education on life management services and succession planning. The team plays an active role in consulting through Business Advisory Resources to provide actionable advice on business valuations, transition planning and management of closely held assets. In many situations, business owner’s and entrepreneurs’ largest asset is a concentrated, illiquid position, their business. The Bridgemont Wealth Management Group aims to provide the most suitable advice for preserving and transitioning that asset. The group is willing to invest time, planning resources and social capital for the long term success of thriving, innovative companies.
Consulting services for business owners include, but are not limited to:
- Business Succession Planning: Family Succession, Internal Succession & External Succession
- Estate Planning Strategies for the Business Owner
- Key Person Planning
- Tax Deferral Strategies
- Retirement Plans for the Entity
- Executive Benefits Consulting Services
Consulting services for executives include, but are not limited to:
- Stock Option, Grants & Restricted Stock Strategies: 10(b)51 Plans, 83(b) Elections, AMT Planning
- Concentrated Position Strategies: Hedging Alternatives, Exchange Strategies, Capital Gains Planning Strategies, Gifting
- Techniques, Charitable Planning Strategies
- Executive Benefits Analysis
- Executive Planning Services
"Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Transactions requiring tax consideration should be reviewed carefully with your accountant or tax advisor. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state."